Tea tree oil is used to treat pimples, acne scars and blackheads thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal activity.
Promotes blood circulation to the scalp, stimulates hair growth while clarifying head-dandruff and diminishing scalp dryness.
For hair care and dandruff:
1. Add 3 to 5 drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo
2. Apply to the scalp and leave for 5-7 minutes.
3. Rinse off with warm water
Apply this twice to three times a week for best results.
For dry skin and eczema:
1. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil into a small amount of moisturizer or sweet almond oil.
2. Apply this mixture to the affected areas immediately after cleansing your face.
For best results apply twice a day.
Tea Tree Essential Oil