Rosemary oil has a stimulating ability that repairs and strengthens hair growth from root to tip. Provides anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties for sensitive irritated skin.
Packaging: Glass Bottle #eco_conscious
For hair dandruff:
1. Add 10 to 15 drops of rosemary oil to your shampoo.
2. Apply to the scalp and leave for 5-7 minutes.
3. Rinse off with warm water.
Apply this twice to three times a week for best results.
For hair growth:
1. Mix several drops of rosemary oil with coconut oil
2. Apply it to your scalp
3. Leave it in for at least 10 minutes before washing it out with shampoo.
Do this twice per week for best results.
For skin care:
1. Mix in a few drops of rosemary oil with your moisturizer.
2. Gently apply by spreading a thin layer of it over the face with clean fingers.
3. Leave this blend on your face for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off.
For best results, use this mix daily.
Rosemary Essential Oil