Castor oil contains fatty acids and vitamin E, which stimulate hair growth and density at a doubled rate, it strengthens follicles, gives a distinctive gloss and a soft texture, treats breakage and fall and maintains hair hydration, and can be used to increase the density of eyelashes and eyebrows, and is also used a makeup removal due to its ability to penetrate and profoundly cleanse the pores giving them the needed moisture and nutrition.
When used as a carrier oil it's:
Best used for skin
The best moisturizing oil
Packaging: Glass Bottle #eco_conscious
For hair care:
1. Add a few drops of castor oil to the palms of your hand then apply to your scalp.
2. Massage your scalp for 2 to 5 minutes to stimulate blood circulation.
3. Leave the oil in for 20 to 30 minutes to make sure the oil penetrates your scalp.
4. Rinse off with warm water and mild shampoo.
For face care:
1. Dilute castor oil with coconut or almond oil
2. Clean your face then apply the mixture before bedtime
3. You can leave the oil on overnight or wipe it off with a warm cloth after one to five minutes.