- Carry your stuff with elegance with U.S. POLO ASSN® Diamond Heritage Satchel.
- SKU: #9588929
- Man made material.
- Zip top closure.
one Exterior slip pocket.
one Interior zip pocket.
- Removable crossbody strap.
- Two tone diamond pattern with double horseman and USPA® logo print.
- Hardware plate with brand logo at front.
- 100% polyester lining.
U.S. POLO ASSN. Diamond Heritage Satchel Taupe
Out of stock
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
- Store Name: Handbags And more
- Vendor: Handbags And more
- No ratings found yet!
You may return to our warehouse goods with which you are not satisfied within a period of 14 days (the 14-day period starts on the day in which you receive your order). Please, be aware that the customer is in charge of the shipping costs in case of a return.
Be aware that we will not accept items with labels and/or security tags that have been removed, altered or damaged in any manner.
• Please note all shoes must be returned in their original box and will not be accepted should they show signs of wear. We, therefore, advise that you try our shoes on a carpeted floor.
• Fragrance & Cosmetics returns must be unopened, sealed and in their original packaging.
• Any returns not accepted will be sent back to the delivery address indicated in the original order.
Please note that we have up to 14 days of time to complete the refund payment, starting from the day in which we receive your return at our warehouse.
Of course we do our best to refund your money as soon as possible within the 14 days, in fact:
-refund payments to credit cards normally take up to 5 days from the moment in which we receive the return at our warehouse.
-refund payments to bank accounts normally take up to 10 days from the moment in which we receive the return at our warehouse.
Please be aware that the shipping costs you paid for the delivery of your order are NOT going to be refunded.
Be the first to review “U.S. POLO ASSN. Diamond Heritage Satchel Taupe”